Saturday 9 April 2022 | 930am - 5pm
Emerge from Winter into Spring. Join Virginia for this one day retreat in a peaceful and stunning location in the heart of the South Devon countryside. Escape and indulge, relax and renew. Enjoy the beautiful purpose designed Yoga Yurt and surrounding views of South Devon, as you practice, meet like minded souls and take some time out.
This day retreat includes a delicious vegetarian Ayurvedic lunch using fresh local sustainable produce.
- 930am - arrive and settle (with Yoga Nidra)
- 10am until 12 midday - Unfolding and easing into springtime energy with asana
- 12 midday, short break
- 1215 until 1pm Pranayama and Meditation
- 1-until 2pm -Break for lunch
- 2 until 330pm - Discussion on springtime in Ayurveda, cleansing and shifting the heavy stuck winter energy of Kapha
- 330pm short break
- 345 until 5pm - Opportunity for questions and further discussion followed by Yoga Nidra and restorative grounding practices
Cost for the day is £54, which includes lunch and all refreshments. The venue is in between Newton Abbot and Ashburton and is warm, comfortable and peaceful. There is plenty of parking onsite. Directions and details sent on booking. To book please contact Virginia